Friday, June 11, 2010

Cheap Deodorant @ Target!!!



I was at Target last night and I checked out the clearance section and I noticed that the Double Pack of Dove Deodorant is marked down to $2.50!

If you use the $1.50/1 coupon - Dove.com you can get them for $1.00 (.50 each!)

If you printed the $1.00/1 coupon - Target.com you can get them for FREE!!!
*note, I am not sure that the Target coupon is still available.

Other Target Deals:


Listerine Mouthwash - $1.98 (clearance)
Final price: $0.98

Nivea Mens Bodywash - $2.74 (clearance)
Use the $3.00/1 coupon from 5/2 RP
Final price: Better than FREE!!!
*they didn't adjust my coupon down so the extra $0.26 came off my other items!
This is a clearance item so they might be gone already, but if you are heading to Target you mine as well check it out!


Reveal Lightbulbs - $2.00
There are a couple different coupon combinations here you can use.
And use $1.00 coupons
Final Price: Free

Shout - $1.97
use $0.55 coupon from 5/2 SS
or $0.55 peelie on bottle
Final Price: $0.42


There are many other deals out there, but these are a few that I've taken advantage of recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment